The Bambooee roll is 20 sheets of pure bamboo heaven. It's made from an organic bamboo source.
Just switch the roll out from normal paper towels and see the difference.
Bambooee is stronger, more absorbent, more durable and cleans better than any paper towel. And it's so versatile.
Bambooee's are machine washable, reuseable, they reduce waste, and help reduce your carbon footprint.
Trees are being cut down at an unsustainable rate and 3000 tons of paper towel waste is produced per day.
One roll replaces up to 5.5 years worth of regular papertowel use! Just 1 sheet of Bambooee can be washed up to 100 times. That's quite a savings!
1. Use Bambooee. No need to use regular paper towels any more. One roll of Bamboee replaces up to six months worth of paper towel use.
2. Use cloth napkins. Our family hasn't bought paper napkins for years now. It's easy.
3. Ask yourself, “Do I need to print this?” We all get printer happy at times.
4. Bring your own cup to Starbucks and to work.
5. Re-use paper bags or bring your own reusable bags to the market.
6. Share magazines with friends and family or just browse the magazine online.
7. Curb junk mail. Call and ask to be taken off their mailing lists.
8. Make your own cards for birthday’s and thank you’s.
9. Pay bills online and ask for paperless statements.
10. Say no to paper plates. Bring your own ceramic plate to work and leave it there. It's easier then you think.